Thursday, April 16, 2009

New Class

Signed up today for a new class at BPS (Big Picture Scrapbooking). The class is with designer Cathy Zielske. I have long admired her work and am so glad that she is teaching at BPS. The magazine that she was a contributor to has stopped publishing. No more Simple Scrapbooks magazine, along with no more Digital Scrapbooking magazine. My two favorite magazines both stopped this year. I am not a fan of this economic downturn. The truth is with so many of our fellow citizens in real financial trouble, I feel fortunate that these are the only losses we have had to deal with. Still when they were a part of my life that brought me both joy and knowledge the loss is an ache that I wish would stop. I think this class will bring some of that joy back. I am hoping to be able to do more than type a sentence in facebook and twitter after the class. So far I know nothing about copying from either site or adding photos. This should be quite interesting. If you can, sign up for Cathy's class. It is titled, "Everyone Can Write a Little." It is available at the BPS web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment