Friday, May 15, 2009

Yesterday

I can't believe how long it has been since my last entry. I have been busy with getting ready for the new class I am taking from Cathy Zielske on Big Picture Scrapping. It is called "Everyone Can Write a Little. I should finish an album made from comments on Twitter or Facebook. Being a novice with both, I have been setting up accounts and trying to figure out how to move around and connect. Quite the experience. Not at all like a blog. So this is where I spent the day yesterday, the first day of the class, and most of the last month. I am hoping to finish this four week class with an album and more importantly, an understanding of how my two new cyber spaces operate. I don't have a cell phone just my 'puter but spend much time here in the studio so this could be fun and I have found a few old friends. This will be interesting and a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment